Saturday, August 27, 2011

First Week of School











We servived our first week of school even with all the chaos in our life. The kids had to go back to waking up at 6am, I had to get in the hang of taking the kids to 2 different schools and picking up from 2 different schools and fit my work schedule into the middle of it all. Brooke had drill team Monday, I had to have tree estimates everyday to take care of our dead trees and then Brooke had to go to her lesson that was Thursday during the start of the storms from the hurricane. Pouring down rain and 25 mph winds doesnt stop her from riding. I am really glad the week is over! The kids both had a good week at school so that was a bonus to the whole week. I hope next week goes ok. We have the tree people coming at 8am Monday morning and I have to move all the animals from the barn and get the kids to school and my classes start ,so I may be a little crazy by Tuesday.

1 comment: