Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day at the Dentist

The kids went for their 6 month checkup and cleaning and for once in 5 years neither one had cavities! This is like the best day of my life. My struggles with my kids teeth make me wish i had become a dentist. They were blessed with the worst teeth any child could have! Since brooke was 5 years old we have had to do many xrays, teeth extractions, fillings, pulpotomys, and caps on almost every moler they both have, they were all baby teeth! Ashlyn started having cavities at 3. I have around $6000 wrapped up in dental work alone!The kids at school tell Ashlyn she has nickels on her teeth because they are all silver. Brooke gets braces on after November and Ashlyn has to have surgery the end of December for an extra front tooth that God so lovenly added to her mouth of teeth. The fact that the kids had no cavities gave me another 6 months of sanity. So please nobody ask me WHY we are not having anymore kids, the anwser is because we can't afford their teeth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment