Friday, July 16, 2010

Moving up!


This week Ashlyn has started riding on her own. This is such a hugh step in our life. This means that both horses are no longer just useless! They both have a meaning in life and that is to make my kids happy, in turn makes me happy because they just cost so darn much to just sit in the yard and do nothing. Brooke has had to go back to riding Kitty (on the left) because Willow is the babysitter pony for Ashlyn. I don't think Brooke is all that happy with it but she will just have to adjust. Kitty knows that she can just take Brooke for a ride instead of Brooke taking her for a ride! I just told her she will have to learn to get through the ruff spots because this is it on the horse buying!
Ashlyn is having a blast riding on her own but makes me very nervous. She is certainly a dare devil. She is not ready to ride on her own in the open by herself but she is doing very good in the pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment