Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine cards

 Me and Ashlyn went on the Internet and found some cute Valentine cards to make for her friends and her teachers. We are doing a few of them a day so it is not so overwhelming. The teacher cards are popcorn and the kids cards are lollipops. She is having a good time making them!

Brooke doesn't want to make any. I guess she is too old for that now!!!! I'm so glad there is so many years between them so I can hang on to the fun kid moments a little longer.

Here are some close up shots of the Valentine cards taken off the website:

We found them on the Family Fun website if anyone is interested!!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE these! Good job! So smart too doing them a few at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice that Ashlyn is wanting to make her own valentines, that is so much more meaningful and also so much more appreciated! Thanks for sharing.

    We love you! God bless!
    I.D. & Ellie

    ReplyDelete